Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to Apollo # 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

Message to Apollo # 3 Empty
PostSubject: Message to Apollo # 3   Message to Apollo # 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 am

*throws Coin of Apollo's Hunters in Mist*

Apollo, Mount Olympus
*shimmering*
*shimmering*

Apollo: What?! Oh, sorry son. Why do you call?
Me: Well, I heard you and Artemis are fighting, could you just tell me why.
Apollo: Do you have to know?
Me: Uhh, yeah!
Apollo: Ehhh, no you don't.
Me: Tell me why you and Artemis are fighting, that's an order a Top Hunter!
Apollo: I take orders from NO ONE! But okay... well, Artemis thinks I made my own Hunters and only accept boys, because she only accepts girls.
Me: Is that true?
Apollo: No...
Me: So why did you make the Hunters? After all, you decided to make Hunters the same time we were WITH Artemis and HER Hunters.
Apollo: Why did Artemis make the Hunters?
Me: ... good point...
Apollo: Exactly. She said the only reason she doesn't accept Males is because she's the Maiden Goddess.
Me: I recall... continue.
Apollo: So... I may not be the Flirting God, but I LOVE flirting.
Me: Get to the point...
Apollo: Why would I accept girls into my Hunt, when I like flirting with girls? How could I relate? By pledging, sometimes it's hard not to flirt. By pledging to Artemis, you accept eternal maidenhood...
Me: ... I say it's a fair trade... alright, good thing I record all my Iris Message's. Send Hermes down, I'll give him a copy of this to send to Artemis. Let's hope she listens to this.
Apollo: Thanks buddy. By the way, how has your flirting improved.
Me: Dad... that's not really something a guy tells his Dad... but a lot, thanks Dad Smile!
Apollo: You're welcome kiddo. Bye now.

*Apollo waves hand through mist*
Iris' Voice: "Please insert one more Drachma. The Iris Message extended the payed amount"
Me: I am Apollo's Top Hunter. I gave you a Hunter coin which is worth 3 Drachma.
Iris' Voice: "Thank you"

Man... that was a long call wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

Message to Apollo # 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Apollo # 3   Message to Apollo # 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 am

JasonCoudray wrote:
*throws Coin of Apollo's Hunters in Mist*

Apollo, Mount Olympus
*shimmering*
*shimmering*

Apollo: What?! Oh, sorry son. Why do you call?
Me: Well, I heard you and Artemis are fighting, could you just tell me why.
Apollo: Do you have to know?
Me: Uhh, yeah!
Apollo: Ehhh, no you don't.
Me: Tell me why you and Artemis are fighting, that's an order a Top Hunter!
Apollo: I take orders from NO ONE! But okay... well, Artemis thinks I made my own Hunters and only accept boys, because she only accepts girls.
Me: Is that true?
Apollo: No...
Me: So why did you make the Hunters? After all, you decided to make Hunters the same time we were WITH Artemis and HER Hunters.
Apollo: Why did Artemis make the Hunters?
Me: ... good point...
Apollo: Exactly. She said the only reason she doesn't accept Males is because she's the Maiden Goddess.
Me: I recall... continue.
Apollo: So... I may not be the Flirting God, but I LOVE flirting.
Me: Get to the point...
Apollo: Why would I accept girls into my Hunt, when I like flirting with girls? How could I relate? By pledging, sometimes it's hard not to flirt. By pledging to Artemis, you accept eternal maidenhood...
Me: ... I say it's a fair trade... alright, good thing I record all my Iris Message's. Send Hermes down, I'll give him a copy of this to send to Artemis. Let's hope she listens to this.
Apollo: Thanks buddy. By the way, how has your flirting improved.
Me: Dad... that's not really something a guy tells his Dad... but a lot, thanks Dad Smile!
Apollo: You're welcome kiddo. Bye now.

*Apollo waves hand through mist*
Iris' Voice: "Please insert one more Drachma. The Iris Message extended the payed amount"
Me: I am Apollo's Top Hunter. I gave you a Hunter coin which is worth 3 Drachma.
Iris' Voice: "Thank you"

Man... that was a long call wasn't it?

I hope Artemis and Apollo will stop fighting Smile I dont mind not being able to join Apollo's hunters, it would be nice since he is my dad and all but a Artemis hunter is still great! Plus iam top hunter 🆒

Iam going to talk to Artemis about this, s far she just keeps telling me not to worry, but im ging to get the information out!
Back to top Go down

Message to Apollo # 3
Page 1 of 1