Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to Hypnos #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Message to Hypnos #2 Empty
PostSubject: Message to Hypnos #2   Message to Hypnos #2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 am

*throws drachma into mist*
Me: Hypnos please. And whoever is with him at the time. 600th floor of the Empire State Building, Mt. Olympus

*mist falters*

*Hypnos appears with Thanatos and Apollo at his side. Do not notice the Iris Message appearing*

Hypnos: .... but we can't let them get hurt, Apollo.
Thanatos: Why don't I just kill the boy and get it over with? It's my specialty.
Apollo: Can it, Thanatos. We can't just kill him. That would get the Fates in a hissy fit.
Hypnos: The least we can do is PROTECT them. They'll meet up during their Quest at least one time or another.
Thanatos: Ugh, fine. *notices Daniel staring @ them all*

Daniel: Uhh... hi guys...
Apollo: Well howdy!
*Hypnos elbows Apollo*
Hypnos (who looks extremely exhausted): Hello, son. We are -- *mist falters; scratchy voice blares: "CONTENT CUT OUT DUE TO FATES' ORDERING* -- encountering some -- *mist falters again... more of the "content" thing* traitor and -- *mist falters... mist is blank for 10 seconds* protection of you guys.
Thanatos: Catch any of that?
Daniel: Only bits and pieces. What does it mean? Something about our Quest? Does it have to do with the traitor?
Apollo (who now isn't his normally joyful self; he's serious): We cannot tell you about any of this, Daniel. You know how it is with the Fates.
Daniel: Ughh. Alright.
Thanatos: Well... maybe we can give him some advice?
Hypnos: Worth a shot.
Apollo: I call dibs. Alright... whatever you do... DON'T-----
*loud voice yells out* "IRIS MESSAGE BLOCKED. THE FATES HAVE REQUESTED A DISABLING OF ALL IRIS MESSAGING TO THE FOLLOWING GODS DUE TO THAT SOME OF THEM CAN'T KEEP A SECRET: APOLLO, THANATOS, HYPNOS, AND ANY OTHER GODS/GODDESSES ASSOCIATING WITH THEM. GOOD BYE. ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE IT LASTS!"

*mist dissipates*

Great. Now even more to cram into my brain. What could this mean!? >.<
Back to top Go down

Message to Hypnos #2
Page 1 of 1