Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to hunters on quests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

to hunters on quests Empty
PostSubject: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 am

Ok while you Boys are on your quest i shall be returning to camp to keep a eye on things. And i was right, today a gang pf centaurs i definetely did not reckonize where going into most of the cabins, when i followed them into Artemis cabin this is what they were saying
"Where could those stupid half bloods hide thier coins!"
"hmm, maybe the top hunters keep all the coins, who are the parents to the top hunters?"
"APOLLO! For both of them! And we looked in Apollo's cabin!"
"The traitor told us that we could find them at the camp, and also they said nobody was here since they were all on quests."
"Yes well we need those coins!We have to get in touch with Hades or the TRaitor is not gonna be happy, they said that we had to find the coins and tell hades to burn the camp down."
"i know!"
Yeh then i hiccuped.
"WHo goes there!"
"uh....top Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Apollo, now what is this all going on about hades and fire?"I said
"Well dont worry. we will kill you easily and quickly!"
"hahaha!" I laughed.
"dude. daughter of apollo, apollo god of healing. see where iam going with this,plus hunters can only be killed in battle, a slaughter isnt battle."
"This isnt that last you have eard from us!"The centuar barked.
"This isnt the last you will hear from me."I said with a cheeky grin and the centuars pushed me over and ran to the woods

I will be sure to keep a close eye out for ay others comming into the camp.
but like the centaurs said, the traitor told them the camp was empty, and wants to brn the camp, keep a close eye on things guys.
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 am

They're so incompetent! Hunter Coins only work on contacting Apollo or Artemis, depending on what Hunt's coin.

Last edited by JasonCoudray on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hephbeetle8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 am

srry that was my fault. i forgot to check up in the cabins regularly.
Back to top Go down
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 am

We most definatly should inform Chiron of this, as he is a centaur as well...
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

I'm getting an idea of who this traitor really is... but I won't say anything for fear he or she will torture me...
Check the Iris Message I sent to my dad earlier for some more strange and mysterious information about this. Be safe guys, and wish me luck when I head off.
Back to top Go down
hephbeetle8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 am

Oh gods.... Guys its not Chiron.... It wasn-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to hunters on quests   to hunters on quests Empty

Back to top Go down

to hunters on quests
Page 1 of 1