Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadernReams
Admin
MadernReams

Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Hello! My name is MadTheDemigod, yes, stupid name, but that's the long version. Call me Mad. My godly parent is Jupiter. I do have some... unique... powers. I left my mom a year ago. Oh, and one more thing, I wouldn't make me mad if I were you. Wink, so, I will learn about all of you very soon.

~All hail Jupiter! cheers

Last edited by MadTheDemigod on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello MadtheDemigd!Glad you joined!
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 pm

MadTheDemigod wrote:
Hello! My name is MadTheDemigod, yes, stupid name, but that's the long version. Call me Mad. My godly parent is Mercury. I do have some... unique... powers. I left my mom a year ago. Oh, and one more thing, I wouldn't make me mad if I were you. Wink, so, I will learn about all of you very soon.

~All hail Mercury! cheers

Hm... Not Hermes?
Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 am

Hey there Mad! I think it'd be cool of you to join the Hunters. Apollo's Hunters of course, Artemis' only allows Female recipients, so Apollo only allows Male recipients.
Back to top Go down
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 am

hey mad! Very Happy bounce sorry i love the bouncing head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.   Hello fellow Gods or Demigods. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Gods or Demigods.
Page 1 of 1