Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message from Hephbeetle8 #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiron
Admin

Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 Empty
PostSubject: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 am

Me: Thank gods you got through to me!

Hephbeetle8: Zzzzzz......

Me: *Snaps fingers* WAKE UP!

Hephbeetle8: AAH! OOH BOYS CHEEKY GIRLS!

Me: Wait... Were you brainwashed by flopster? also how if your trapped somewhere?

I sent him a Iris Message of the tune. Oh and I did make it extra loud for fun. He thinks hes either a Son of Hypnos or a Cheeky Girls backup singer. I can't figure out which.

Hephbeetle8: So um.. did you, like, like it?

He will stay like this unless your half-bloods on the quests give up. Also I sent this to Hephaestus. His eldest son brainwashed after being kidnapped from camp may make you lose your immortality.

Masster.. The hypnos kid is falling off a plane.... Sshould we send more Ccyclopesss?

Get off. I am blackmailing. Anyways send us the top hunters head or we give him the tune again even more loud. and send live feedback to Hephaestus. And feed him to the Drakkons and Dragons.

Me: Drakkons.. Are you in San Fransisco?

Yes. But you won't find us.

Hephbeetle8: Yawn.... No....... I'm in prison. They took my Lythe Stick..... Sleep

Iris message ended. Chiron, I suggest sending the Daniel guy and His friend to find this kid.

Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Chiron wrote:

Me: Wait... Were you brainwashed by flopster? also how if your trapped somewhere?

I sent him a Iris Message of the tune. Oh and I did make it extra loud for fun. He thinks hes either a Son of Hypnos or a Cheeky Girls backup singer. I can't figure out which.

He will stay like this unless your half-bloods on the quests give up. Also I sent this to Hephaestus. His eldest son brainwashed after being kidnapped from camp may make you lose your immortality.

Masster.. The hypnos kid is falling off a plane.... Sshould we send more Ccyclopesss?

Get off. I am blackmailing. Anyways send us the top hunters head or we give him the tune again even more loud. and send live feedback to Hephaestus. And feed him to the Drakkons and Dragons.

Hephbeetle8: Yawn.... No....... I'm in prison. They took my Lythe Stick..... Sleep

Iris message ended. Chiron, I suggest sending the Daniel guy and His friend to find this kid.

AHHHHH! dont even consider giving my head to that crazy fool!
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 pm

ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

It IS your fault he's brainwashed.... And Hephaestus said to send a hunter up there... But let's see how the drakkon/dragon quest goes and if they can rescue him.
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

It IS your fault he's brainwashed.... And Hephaestus said to send a hunter up there... But let's see how the drakkon/dragon quest goes and if they can rescue him.

I refuse to let flopster be accused! She played a rogue note, so what! It was fixed! I play the same note, except soothing rather than deadly, and it reversed the affects!
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm

JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

I refuse to let flopster be accused! She played a rogue note, so what! It was fixed! I play the same note, except soothing rather than deadly, and it reversed the affects!

Except My G- The master of the traitor sent a IRIS MESSAGE of the tune. He won't send a Iris message of that tune you played or let any iris messages go through to him. Also Hephaestus says to or he will blow up the entire camp.
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

Except My G- The master of the traitor sent a IRIS MESSAGE of the tune. He won't send a Iris message of that tune you played or let any iris messages go through to him. Also Hephaestus says to or he will blow up the entire camp.

My notes can travel farther than any Iris Message can take them...
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm

JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

Yes but can it penetrate a force more powerful than a army of titans or gaea?
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

My notes do not have to penetrate, all they have to do is travel through. And they can travel through everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm

JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
JasonCoudray wrote:
Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

My notes do not have to penetrate, all they have to do is travel through. And they can travel through everything and anything.

travel through AIRWAVES whitch this is the eldest ruler of.
Back to top Go down
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 am

Chiron wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

hey! It is not "my fault" It was a simple wrong note in a music piece, and if you must know the music piece was the jajoue which if it had gone right could have found hephbeetle8.

I do agree that it didnt help the situation but i can promise that the effects were not as drastic as what hephbeetle8 is under right now. All it does was make sleepyness, and hungryness. And maybe some fainting. I do not think my mis played note caused what hephbeetle8 is under now, I think the traitor may have a enchanted Instrument with them.

@jason- if iam right about the traitor having a Enchanted Instrument maybe it could have intercepted your note. And thaks for standing up for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hephbeetle8 #2   Message from Hephbeetle8 #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Hephbeetle8 #2
Page 1 of 1