Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy of Jason

Go down 
+2
Zedrick
JasonCoudray
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

The Prophecy of Jason Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:07 am

Something strange happened. I was IMed... by the Oracle! She sent an interesting message.

To heal the pain,
to heal the heart.
By the Titan's rein,
he'll loose his most essential part.

The last part was odd. I don't really understand it very much. This will obviously involve a Quest for later, when I get back. I'll have to think on it. Good thing I have a good memory...
Back to top Go down
Zedrick

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:11 am

Awesome! I am willing to go on the quest when it comes if you need help! Every quest needs a child of Athena!
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 am

Uhhh, no it doesn't! I choose who I feel will help. I already got the brains for this quest.
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 am

Rlly interesting... But I think your the healer in this, not the brains. Titans rein sounds like Kronos, who's last invasion a few years ago might affect the person.

Last edited by Chiron on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 pm

I wonder if the first two lines have anything to do with Monos, Greek God of Pain, and Aphrodite...
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 am

@ Chiron - Jason originated from the Greek "to heal", so I am definitely the healer. Maybe I have to heal someones pain. Maybe heal the pain is physical pain, and heart is emotion pain.

@ PercyDiAngelo - I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:23 am

Oh... Oh gods I figured out what the "most essential part" is and who this is about.... This better not be what I think it is...
Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 am

Chiron wrote:
Oh... Oh gods I figured out what the "most essential part" is and who this is about.... This better not be what I think it is...

What! What are your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Zedrick

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 am

Why wouldn't you want achild of Athena on your team Jason? Scared us Athenas will better at something? :p
Just Kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
MadernReams
Admin
MadernReams

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 am

Very... Interesting... Hmm... Well, I see a child of Jupiter has no part of this... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 am

JasonCoudray wrote:
Something strange happened. I was IMed... by the Oracle! She sent an interesting message.

To heal the pain,
to heal the heart.
By the Titan's rein,
he'll loose his most essential part.

The last part was odd. I don't really understand it very much. This will obviously involve a Quest for later, when I get back. I'll have to think on it. Good thing I have a good memory...

At first, i thought this could include me since iam a healer as well, then i saw he'll and just thought "haha! Jason is being hunted and trying to be killed!"

Lol sorry that was my first thought XD

But seriously, watch out bro, oh and healing a heart is hard.....real hard.....even if your a master at it dad said that it could still kill you trying to heal. Watch youself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Jason   The Prophecy of Jason Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Jason
Page 1 of 1