Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The prophicy of time

Go down 
+2
MadernReams
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

The prophicy of time Empty
PostSubject: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 am

Okay i walked into the Artemis cabin and as i picked up my lyre a vision flashed before my eyes and this guy was playing MY lyre and was repeating this.
The end is near
The begining is close
The middle is soon
And the past is not gone.

The only thing i can get from this is something about time......or time stopping. It has something to do with time....

ANYONE WITH INFLUENCE ON TIME THIS INVOLVES YOU!

So far all i know is that me and jason have influence on time, playing a slow moving piece of music slows down time, same with playing a fast moving music it speeds up time.

plz leave your name if u can influence time.
Back to top Go down
MadernReams
Admin
MadernReams

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:45 am

ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Okay i walked into the Artemis cabin and as i picked up my lyre a vision flashed before my eyes and this guy was playing MY lyre and was repeating this.
The end is near
The begining is close
The middle is soon
And the past is not gone.

The only thing i can get from this is something about time......or time stopping. It has something to do with time....

ANYONE WITH INFLUENCE ON TIME THIS INVOLVES YOU!

So far all i know is that me and jason have influence on time, playing a slow moving piece of music slows down time, same with playing a fast moving music it speeds up time.

plz leave your name if u can influence time.

The end is near... Me being a son of Zeus and all, I don't think this is good...
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 am

You said I can already, I you left my name :p.

My ability is Sight Seer, and that allows me to see the future, so there's no way you could have seen the future. It could've just been a way for you to be contacted. But who can play with your mind...?
Back to top Go down
Zedrick

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:16 am

I am a child of Athena, and with knowing everything, I know the history of time, the ways of clocks, the history ofg clocks, history of the watch, and I know what time it is in every single country and territoy.
Back to top Go down
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 am

The other day I was helping my father (Hephaestus) with sometihgn. All I got was "time", but I did (with his permission) copy down the plans, but only I can see them.
Athena isn't the "all knowing goddess". She is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. (She's smart. She doesn't know everything)
Back to top Go down
Zedrick

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 am

[quote="PercyDiAngelo"]The other day I was helping my father (Hephaestus) with sometihgn. All I got was "time", but I did (with his permission) copy down the plans, but only I can see them.
Athena isn't the "all knowing goddess". She is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. (She's smart. She doesn't know everything)[/quote

Be Snappy then! Just Kidding! But alot of her children do! Razz study study study Smile
Back to top Go down
JasonCoudray
Admin
JasonCoudray

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

Zedrick wrote:
I am a child of Athena, and with knowing everything, I know the history of time, the ways of clocks, the history ofg clocks, history of the watch, and I know what time it is in every single country and territoy.

Not a single child of Athena know's everything... nobody and nothing does...
Back to top Go down
Zedrick

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am

JasonCoudray wrote:
Zedrick wrote:

Not a single child of Athena know's everything... nobody and nothing does...

What I said was a hyperbole (exaggeration). I meant we knew alot! Razz
study study study
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

Three people can play with your mind..

Ur brother Jason

Apollo

Oranuos

Or Daniel but he's on a quest..

I think that it was Apollo...

This makes sense since....

*Message ended.*
Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 am

Chiron wrote:
Three people can play with your mind..

Ur brother Jason

Apollo

Oranuos

Or Daniel but he's on a quest..

I think that it was Apollo...

This makes sense since....

*Message ended.*

Hmmm, Apollo may have played with my mind but it was a message. I mean in the vision it was a person playing a lyre, so it was most lickly Apollo sending a message......thing is it didnt look like Apollo, he must have changed form or something.

Jason, you are on a quest right now i think but if you have your lyre play it and see if you get the vision, he might have sent it to both top hunters or just his kids, either way its us two.
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:51 am

Oh gods... this is....*eyes go another color*
The end of time
The begining of time
They all will combine
when the past rewinds.

*iris message ended*
Back to top Go down
https://campdemigod.rpg-board.net
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 am

Chiron wrote:
Oh gods... this is....*eyes go another color*
The end of time
The begining of time
They all will combine
when the past rewinds.

*iris message ended*
Oh, oh dear. We are in trouble now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prophicy of time   The prophicy of time Empty